Sell your land or property quickly to professional developers. If your land has the potential for several residences to be built upon it, whether it be flats or houses, property developers could be interested in buying it. Your property may be run down or in really bad repair, but that’s not a problem, because developers will demolish it to make way for the new development. See our Contact Form at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: WE ONLY REQUIRE PROPERTY THAT IS NOT UP FOR SALE WITH AN AGENT
What We Are Looking For
- Property, land or both that has potential for development
- Must be in a good area
- Area must have good local services
- Property can be dilapidated, because most projects are ‘demolish and rebuild’
- Part of your land, if you don’t want to sell it all (if it’s big enough for us)
- Projects that will most likely get residential planning (although we do look for sites suitable for care homes). No listed buildings.
- Old pubs that can be demolished and replaced
- Property or land must not be up for sale with an estate agent and we don’t deal with agents
Do You Have an Urgent Need to Sell Your Property?
- You have inherited property that is dilapidated and need to liquidate quickly without having to renovate
- You may wish to liquidate some of your land which you don’t need and don’t care to maintain
- Your property is dilapidated and you can’t afford to renovate before selling
- You want to avoid estate agents’ fees
and so on. If in doubt, contact us using the form below.
Sell Your Property In Conjunction With a Neighbour
Developers will be very happy if you and one or more of your neighbours offered to sell your property or part of your land to them. By deciding to sell even part of your land together it will open up the opportunity of bigger building projects to developers. So, if you want to sell all or part of your property, discuss this with your neighbours and see if they are interested. By including your interested neighbours it could well increase the chances of developers wanting to buy from you.
Send Us Your Property Details
We need to study and research your property or land before we let you know whether one of our developers may have an interest. We then submit our research for a definitive decision.
As a first step, please submit the following to us using the form below:
- Property address, including post code.
- If it is just land, please let us know if you intend to retain any property attached.
- Where possible, try and send us an aerial photo with the area outlined. Don’t worry if you can’t do this. For those who are technically minded and adept at using computers, you can find your property on FreeMapTools.com – just click on the outline to highlight the area, then take a screenshot and save. There are apps that do this also.
- Please let us know if there has been any other redevelopment in your area and provide us with any details you can, including an address/street name if possible.
We will do our research and give you our decision on whether we can progress further.
© 2018 – The content of this website is the property of Land and Property Sourcing and should not be copied without our permission.