Sell your land or property quickly to professional developers. If your land has the potential for several residences to be built upon it, whether it be flats or houses, property developers could be interested in buying it. Your property may be run down or in really bad repair, but that may not be a problem, because developers will demolish it to make way for the new development if it is viable. See our Contact Form at the bottom of this page.
We only require land that is not up for sale with an agent
What We Are Looking For
- Property or land, especially with residential planning permission, generally half an acre and above (must not be up for sale with an estate agent)
- Must be in a good area
- Area must have good local services
- Property can be dilapidated, because projects can be refurbished or demolished and rebuilt
- Part of your land (if you don’t want to sell it all and if it’s big enough for us)
- Projects that will most likely get residential planning (although we do look for sites suitable for care homes). No listed buildings.
- Off-market hotels (in the UK and abroad) – direct to vendor only
- Old pubs that can be demolished and replaced
Land Owner Wanting to Sell Off-Market?
If you are a land owner, whether a property developer selling to improve cash flow, a commercial land owner, a farmer wanting to sell all or part of your land or indeed a homeowner wanting with a large swathe of land to sell, we want to hear from you. We are looking for genuine off-market land. Use the contact form below to send us your details.
We have property developers, who want land for various reasons, not just residential developments. Land is required in various locations around the UK and land with or without planning consent will be considered.
Property Developers Looking for Land or Property?
If you are a land or property development company and you are looking for off-market land for your new projects, please email us with your requirements. Please note that we would require a fee agreement to be in place prior to referring any potentially suitable sites.
Do You Have an Urgent Need to Sell Your Property?
- You have inherited property that is dilapidated and need to liquidate quickly without having to renovate
- You may wish to liquidate some of your land which you don’t need and don’t care to maintain
- Your property is dilapidated and you can’t afford to renovate before selling
- You want to avoid estate agents’ fees
- You may be a farmer who has excess land and you would benefit from the liquidation of some of it
and so on. If in doubt, contact us using the form below.
Sell Your Property In Conjunction With a Neighbour
Developers will be very happy if you and one or more of your neighbours offered to sell your property or part of your land to them. By deciding to sell even part of your land together it will open up the opportunity of bigger building projects to developers. So, if you want to sell all or part of your property, discuss this with your neighbours and see if they are interested. By including your interested neighbours it could well increase the chances of developers wanting to buy from you.
If you are the owner of a vacant care home or care home that is due to become vacant and would like to sell off-market, please contact us with details of location. We also require buildings that could be converted into care homes and that would be suitable for 15 – 30 rooms. Small apartment blocks can be suitable for conversion to care homes, so if you own a vacant block, whether or not it needs refurbishment, please contact us. Your properties must not be advertised for sale online or offline.
Hotels in London and Abroad
If you own a working hotel* in London and abroad and wish to sell off-market, please contact us as we have investors and companies looking for this type of investment. Your hotel must not be advertised for sale online or offline.
If you are a high net worth investor with a good track record with this type of investment or you are a hotelier, please contact us to see what hotels are available for sale off-market. We have access to hotels in London, Spain, France, Switzerland, Greek Islands, Portugal and Dubai at the time of writing. A buyer fee will be applicable.
*This would be under normal conditions. The current COVID-19 crisis has obviously caused widespread closures.
Send Us Your Property Details
We need to study and research your property or land before we let you know whether one of our developers may have an interest. We then submit our research for a definitive decision.
As a first step, please submit the following to us using the form below:
- Address of the land you wish to sell, including post code.
- If it is just land, please let us know if you intend to retain any property attached.
- Please let us know if there has been any other redevelopment in your area and provide us with any details you can, including an address/street name if possible.
We will do our research and give you our decision on whether we can progress further.
Looking For Off-Plan Properties?
Whether you are looking for a new home to live in or to buy and rent out and you wish to reserve your property prior to it being built, we receive a wide range of property opportunities for you to choose from. We have residential or student apartments available off-plan in various locations in the UK. If you are an investor looking to rent out your property once purchased, you’ll be happy to know that some properties come with a rental guarantee. Please email us with your requirements and to find out more.
Please enter your contact details below along with your message:
© 2018 – The content of this website is the property of Land and Property Sourcing Ltd and should not be copied without our permission. Land and Property Sourcing is a trading name of:
Land and Property Sourcing Ltd, Registered Office: 34 New House, 67 – 68 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8JY, UNITED KINGDOM.
Registered in England and Wales, Company Number 11941768
VAT Registration Number 347 5838 60Businesses, connect now on LinkedIn